Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Santa Came Early



Today was a lovely day. I slept in till 1 pm. Ive been working like crazy and just needed some down time to rest. David decided to fix my kitchen cupboard that had to be ripped out to fit in the new fridge. When you only have inches of counter space , every inch counts. Im so thrilled to have it back. While he worked on that, I hung up some Christmas decorations. My first Christmas on my boat, Im so excited!!Later David got the new satellite receiver hooked up, so Im back in business again.

Greig has offered me the use of a small electric water heater. David is going to hook it up at his place and run a hose over here, so I will finally have running water. That equals even more counter and floor space as I will be able to get rid of the water jugs and the box I store my dirty dishes in, Yahoo!

"It's a good thing" as Martha would say

1 comment:

rob said...

Its looking really homely and cosy have a great Holiday!

Followers