Wednesday, August 1, 2007

This is me not panicking

A friend once said "be careful what you wish for"! Well Ive been wanting to change careers for awhile now, but have no idea what to do next. Im thinking retired millioniare but dont believe thats in the cards just yet. Meanwhile my work has all but dried up to just about nothing. I want to panic but have decided to hold the attitude of "one door closing leaves room for another to open" . I cant wait to see what the universe has in store for me now. Funny , last month was one of my best and it seemed as if my business had really taken off, this month is deader than its ever been in 13 years. As distressing as that is, at the same time its a relief. I feel Im really getting burned out and a complete change of scenery might do me a world of good. For tomorrow Im not going to worry. I will go to the beach and contemplate my navel, listen to the waves caressing the shore, drink a beer or two, share a laugh with my friends, dig my toes in the sand and connect with mother earth. The day after I will panic.

No comments:

Followers